Soap Bar SQUARE style is a basic square soap with right angle corners as opposed to rounded corners.
DIMENSIONS: Approx 170g each. Length 7.5cm x Width 7.5cm x Thick 3cm
INGREDIENTS: Basic and most economical soap formula is Coconut oil (non-GMO), Australian Olive oil & Australian Canola oil and Shea butter. This is quite a lovely fluffy sudsy and moisturising formula. If you want other oils or butters included costs may increase, and a further payment may be required. Please contact us for a quote before proceeding.
HOW TO PURCHASE (you may want to cut & paste this info)
1. Below the Add to Cart Button see > "AVAILABLE OPTIONS"
2. Click the circle corresponding to the quantity you want. Minimum order is 100 pieces. For example: if you want 100 pieces choose "100", if you want between 101 pieces and 500 pieces choose "101 to 500". If you want 500+ pieces choose the last option. The price you see in brackets is the reduction from the original price in pink above.
3. Then, you have to type the ACTUAL number of soaps you want in the QTY field. (it seems complicated to have to repeat this, but this also gives you the freedom to choose as many pieces as you want, therefore you must specify a number in the QTY field).
4. Click "ADD TO CART"
5. Continue on to the Checkout and finalise your payment. PLEASE CHOOSE 'Pick Up From Store' or 'Free Postage' as your delivery option. Otherwise you will be charged a fee for postage. We will let you know what the postage fee payable will be closer to despatch.
NOW, please email us the following information:
1. One Colour Soap: Which colour? Pastel, Light or Dark tone?
2. Two Colour Halves Soap: Half one colour, the other half another colour.
3. Two colour swirl? Which colours? (Swirls look more dramatic when a colour is swirled through a white or light coloured soap).
4. Any other specifications?
Minimum order amount 100 pieces (further price breaks apply from 101+ pieces.
Maximum order amount 1000+
Write a review
Dear Robin Imms & Andrew Dyer at PLANET YUM FINE FRAGRANCES, Just thought I would provide confirmation that order number 1366 was received on Monday 07/09/2015 in excellent condition. Thank you.I would also like to compliment you both on the creation of such amazingproducts.Each one is presented beautifully, with the most amazing aroma and attention to detail.Each individual product has exceeded all expectations.Absolutely amazing quality!!!I look forward to doing business with Planet Yum Fine Fragrances again and aim to place another order within the next week or two :-)
Wishing you both all the best
"Hi! A few months ago my partner was at the Sunday markets down the South Coast & purchased me Goat's Milk Soap & two of your large Triple Scented Candles. I was immediately hooked on your products, particularly the triple scented candles. When I'm home, candles are always burning, except in really hot weather, so I signed up on your website & purchased a lot of goat's milk soaps and triple scented candles. Last night my partner told me he put in an online order for more candles, total of 8 large. I have saved the boxes because they're immaculate. I can't even bring myself to recycle bin them - the boxes are so good. Keep up the great work and hopefully, the quality will never be compromised". Cindy Timms Blacktown NSW
I bought your Cashmere perfume because I tried some of my friend's and it is beautiful. For 20 years the only perfume I could wear was Vanderbild, and now I'm glad I tried your Cashmere, it is so unique and stays with me all day, Margaret Hammond, Rushcutters Bay.
To say I'm obsessed with your coconut oil hand & body scrubs is an understatement. My skin has never felt so soft before, or smelled so delicious. Thank you. Sara Fergusson, Rose Bay NSW
- PLANET YUM FINE FRAGRANCES
- 10 Narrien Place,
- North Nowra NSW 2541 Australia
- Phone: 02 4422 9523 HOURS Monday, Wednesday, Thursday Friday 9:00Am to 5:00PM.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org