- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
- TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
- TARGETED ADVERTISING
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
- INFORMATION WE SHARE
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- EMAIL OPT-OUT
- SOCIAL NETWORKING APPLICATION OPT-OUT
- GEO-LOCATION INFORMATION THROUGH MOBILE APPLICATIONS
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT
- REVIEWING, UPDATING, MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- DATA TRANSFERS
- HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources. We may collect this information when you provide it at one of our markets, through word of mouth or on our website, our social media platforms, our social networking or mobile applications, or at one of our events. When you visit this site, our social media platforms, or social networking or mobile applications, we may also collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site, at our markets. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- • Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other phone number)
- • Age and date of birth
- • Gender
- • Username and password
- • Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiry date, delivery address, and billing address). We do not store credit card data.
- • Your skincare concerns
- • Contact information for friends or other people you would like us to contact
- • Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments)
- • Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We may use the information you provide to:
- • Send you promotional materials or other communications if you have opted in for such
- • Provide services to you
- • Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- • Create and manage your online account
- • Respond to your enquiries
- • Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, prize promotions, programmes, surveys and other offers if you have opted in for such
- • Operate and communicate with you about our social networking or mobile applications
- • Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our services; managing our communications; analysing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- • Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
When you visit this site or our online advertisements, or use one of our social networking or mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
Cookies, Web Server Logs and Web Beacons
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called "web beacons". These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
We may use third party web analytics services on this site, our social media platforms, or our social networking or mobile applications, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyse how visitors use the site. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate use of the website. You may deactivate the ability of Google Analytics to analyse your browsing activities on this site. To learn more about Google Analytics and exercise your choice with respect to their collection of information on this site, please click here. To disable the Google Analytics cookie, some browsers tell you when a cookie is sent, and allows you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis.
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site to deliver personalised content, for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you've visited us before or are new to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms & Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
We do not rent lists, sell or otherwise disclose personal information we collect about you, except as described here. We may share your personal information with:
- • Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not authorise these service providers to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process credit card payments, fulfil orders, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- • Other third parties with your consent (e.g., some of our Facebook applications may share information collected through those applications with your Facebook friends or other Facebook users).
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You also may opt out of receiving marketing emails from PLANET YUM FINE FRAGRANCES Australia by clicking on the “unsubscribe me” link at the bottom of the email. All your personal data and email address(es) you provided will be deleted immediately. You can ask PLANET YUM FINE FRAGRANCES Australia to stop sending you marketing communications by postal mail by following the instructions that may be included in a particular promotion. You also can request that we refrain from sending you promotional postal mail by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To remove or delete our apps from your social networking account, follow the instructions from the social network:
We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorised destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.